Saturday 3 December 2016

Glucolodge in stroudsburg pa irish pub :: Irish Pubs in Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania with Reviews

We usually order a bunch of appetizers such as spinach & artichoke dip, buffalo shrimp, potato wedges and wings are my sons favorite. If you're into the whole PA-Hunter thing, it's definitely a cool place. Excuse me, but  I like getting points for all my meals when I can pay with a credit card. Good food at good prices. The steaks were very good as were the baked potatoes. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Food took a little long, nothing major as it was a beautiful Saturday spring afternoon. Oh well, sorry local's I couldn't keep a secret. AT& T, the AT& T Logo and all AT& T related marks are trademarks of AT& T Inc. Caroline is super friendly. They are building a Lil pavilion and i think it's for live music (I hope ). When our food arrived, I can already tell my steak was well done, just by the look of it. Most of the seat covers on the high top tables were all ripped up, light s above tables were dusty and bathroom smelled awful. Come here. Many beer choices on draft. Siamsa, Stroudsburg: you can't go wrong with an Irish Pub. during the ride home we stay in E Stroudsburg PA,

My granddaughter had the kids chicken fingers and loved that she got ice cream as part of her meal! Didn't have Magners either. Not the place to go for food. She's great funny and talks to you about the restaurant and the menu and some drinks. Gluco Lodge Community / Senior Housing1127 Kemmertown Rd, Stroudsburg, PA 18360 (800) 992-7270Call Call 800-992-7270 Directions Get directions to Place wasn't horrible, just not good. Usually has entertainment and draws a good crowd. Food is good, staff is friendly and the bar is spacious with TV's all around. She then asked if I wanted to send it back, but I declined. LOL.   The restaurant is really clean, I think it was recently renovated. Nothing fancy, just good grub and good service! However, the mushroom ravioli was a highlight for me! Comeback. Sandwiches were solid and the selection far surpassed your typical pub fare choices. Great hidden spot.. Maybe. When I review an establishment, I'll dive into many things, so that's why I won't give it just a one star. When I went to order another one, I discovered it was because they ran out of it (I must've gotten the rest of the bottle). Stopped in after a Feis.

Glucolodge in stroudsburg pa irish pub

When I review an establishment, I'll dive into many things, so that's why I won't give it just a one star. The ribs had a lot of sauce and flavorful. Decent happy hour after a long day of tree climbing! From Business: Shenanigans is a quaint neighborhood restaurant. Try anything on the menu. Service was good and dessert was delish. Ok so I been here a few times. Then again, with the food not being up to par, the price doesn't really matter unless it's free. It was fine as we were not in a hurry, but I'd hope that they are normally faster. We pride ourselves on serving freshly made traditional Irish Fare with authentic recipes developed over generations. Cozy ambiance inside. Extensive menu from traditional Irish fare to lots of 'in house' made items..so hard to choose. I should not have to wave my hand in the air at an empty bar to be noticed, I come here all the time. The decor is beautiful. Great food, affordable, above average service and huge portions. Spicy BBQ) the sauce was very good, but it was spread about on the wings. Food was incredible. Always get the seafood cakes.. Love the fish n chips. At this point, I was wondering where the cheese fries were that we ordered, but then I was kind of happy because I was weary they wouldn't be good. P. S. shepard's pie is made with ground lamb. Order! Good kids menu too. Happy to have found this spot on Main St. Have never been disappointed at Half King. The chicken was also good & the dessert (some sort of apple crisp) was also amazing!


The waitress never checked on us and it was just disappointing. Bathrooms are clean too! The chicken was a bit dry, but was still good. We always have had great service and the food is cheap and amazing. I spend a lot of cash at the cash only establishment. If you're in an Irish bar and order a snakebite wouldn't you expect Guiness and cider?? Sheppard's pie and fish and chips were really good, served piping hot! Incredible amount of craft beers ( check blackboard). My kids are 5, 8, and 10 and it was kid friendly and they had typical kid fair. (etc) for me. Meaning, you have to order a drink to eat.

Like I said, I might give them another shot, but that's a BIG might. And the ambiance is great.. Best bar scene in the Poconos and great deals for Stroudsburg, PA, etc. which we didn't try yet because, hey, this is an Irish Pub so let's try The outdoor area looked like a fun atmosphere, something like if you were on vacation. Free tutorials! And a small lobster tail for $10.00 Now lets talk about what I didn't like. The cheese dish was phenomenal, goat cheese is my personal favorite. Sure enough, it was. One of the better spots to eat in the Poconos, The T bone steak I totally recommend, the sea food is really good as well, and the service was on point. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies.


I really didn't like the one drink minimum per person. We ordered an appetizer which came out pretty quickly and was very good. Plenty of deer heads on the wall. Honestly, I like that you can order bottled water, but $2?! Loved the jukebox, which is available with all types of music. Go out of your way to check this one out. Good outdoor seating for people watching, although it does tend to get a little loud (revved up motorcycles and souped up cars competing against each other). Pills for diabetes type 2 mayo Great ambiance the food..amazing. Innovative and creative. Food was decent but who offers carribean fish tacos in an Irish pub? Drop in to experience the tradition and heritage of Ireland, live music, unparalleled service, and maybe a pint or two. We attended a rehearsal dinner here, so we didn't get to choose our food & it was served buffet style.
The food is just bar food, and tastes greassy. Very cool place to hangout and grab a drink. It had a touch of curry and honey, which made it have a slight kick of spice but a delightful sweetness from the honey. I had a mixed drink, which had a pretty strong pour. It is or appears the mgt is rude.. Subscribe Now! Reviews, ratings, photos and pricing for Gluco Lodge in Stroudsburg, PA. Find and compare nearby assisted living facilities at Caring.com. Great local place to eat and socialize. The food is average, typical bar type food. From Business: Enjoy traditional Irish-American fare, your favorite imported and domestic beers and daily drink specials in our casual pub!

No comments:

Post a Comment