Monday 6 March 2017

Gluco lodge 51 :: Gluco Lodge In Stroudsburg, PA Assisted Living

I was promised a full refud since the service promised was not delivered but now they are telling they wnt refund. MdU1Kr There's noticeably a bundle to learn about this. Im obliged for the blog article. But both camera are not around 2 MP and VGA. Gluco Lodge does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, or disability with regards to admission, They have given 10% cash back offer for using CITI bank credit card. Now i want strong action towards such companies.now when i m calling on there phone numbers either the phone in not connectiong or they just say hello hello....tell me how can i fll complan against such fraudalent procuct. THEY PROMISE BUT DO NOT CALL BACK,WHEN I CALL THEM ON A HIGHLY CHARGEABLE NUMBER OF THEIRS THEY EITHER PUT ME ON HOLD OR CUT ME OFF. Tracking #557711256. I ordered a redmi 2 mobile phone from flipkart online, and when it was delivered 2 days back on 25 feb 2016 i found out that it does not catches signal of telecom provider, i tried changing sim cards, but the issue remains, there is no signal problem around my house on my other mobiles, since day one i have been contacting flipkart for replacement of the phone but they have told me me that it is not possible. After multiple calls, escalations and multiple assurances and written promises from Amazon, I didn't receive the product. Come here. Please help me in getting my money back. I immediately informed your FB messaging team about issue and they assured that they will check from their end and get back to me. Dear Sir, I had order a product from "Best Deal Teleshoping" Karul Bagh, New Delhi. The goods are For Holi Gift So I loose Our Image in the Society ( Compan-Rs.100000/ Claimed)Order No. NOW I WANT TO TEACH THEM A LESSON. Products looks very cheap, tight and not as per standard sizes and also not comply the brand. Company promised me for vorosky brand but they provide the local items. S801493014 to deliver at my doorstep, for security purpose when i opened the box i didn't found any mobile set irrespective of mobile phone i found a pair of mobile battery and charger.it is a case of fraud to me. I have booked two products Naming: SanDisk 16 GB Memory Card+Earphone+Charger by Dhamalshop.com with product id DS33207 & DS33194 on 8th March 2016 with full payment done by debit card but they are not delivering the product, status is unknown and the customer care numbers are not reachable. Immediatley I asked for a refund and got msg that it is under process. Dear Sir, I've purchased a phone from Snapdeal on 10th of September. I find some speaker in it and get exchanged on 14 nov, 15. Flipkart have cheated me. I already received about 5 times this type of mail along with call more than 10 times with all false promises. I spoke to so many people and wasted a lot of time. I have done lot of follow ups but in vain. Please help me..shopcluse com. Snapdeal.com....i have unable to transfer money from free charge to mention bank account. I contact the company and they advised to send back. Please take up the matter with the shipper and vendor. And a quick response will motivate me. But till date it is not done. Much thanks again. On 01/02/2016 I received an email from Print Venue that the product was okay as per their expert design team and they will neither refund nor resend the correct back cover. The offer with the product has not delivered that I had purchased from the Merchant web site "comparedth.com, I have paid extra Rs. So how can he even ask for 25% cut on receiving the return product from us? Though i have ordered my gift well in advance on 03rd Feb 2016, to be delivered on 14th Feb 2016 Order# 145034423 and still we have not received the order and no update from the company about the product.

For the reason I tried to return the product but they denied by saying this doesn't fall under our return policy. I am still waiting for the product which was prepaid from my bank account online. RS. 599 on 11/05/2016 from JovialMart, New Delhi. Because you are trying to totally fool, but your thinking is very wrong. Through eBay, I had ordered an advertised item Apple iPhone 4s 64 GB, Order Id 121804966465-1548359250002 on 02-Nov-2015. I am submit my oder in snapdeal, send confirmed mail and sms. Now i reported same and asked for reimbursement of rest of the money left in wallet after deducting the order amount. They are telling me repeatedly that I didn't pay. Invoice reported only 1 IMEI number for a dual sim phone. Dear sir My complaint againts dreamdeal. Expert! Rs. 29000/- and Misc Rs.10000/- now they are not cooperating with me.they are not receive any call from me too. But the retailer is refusing to refund the amount and take the jacket back. Request u please justify it. Sharma - 7793020903 he say to me sir i have reach at your end at 5.00 PM then i have say to him please hold my dilivery and diliver me the my product on 02/11/2016 because i have to go my village for dipawali. I had ordered a product from this particular site which is currently up and active. Amazon is unwilling to share information and is suggesting to cancel the order so that I have to buy a higher price in a non sale period. Henley brand tshirt. Today 20/4/16 mobile delivered but not start Automatically power comes off and no Open Mobile. As per their delivery policy it has to be delivered within 2 days if it is within city. Rs.29000 on oct'15 to M/s Fame India Rescerch Center for delership in the condition of they give me 4-5 genuin order per day. I want my money refunded! In. But within 1month of of purchasing it started to brake. We will inform once the shipping date is confirmed by the merchant. I am continuously follow up with snapdeal but have not got any satisfactory response against my cash back amount. Immediately I received mail, that they are not able to collect back that item, because of area is out of Currier service and if you want to return that item, then you have to ship this product with your self only (they will also refund Rs100 extra for shipping charfe ). As bata's policy i am able to get a replacement within 2months.but they first told me as I bought this from online I have to contact with the online company. And during whole such conversation they always ask me to keep patience we will replace/repair your device earliest. In no time, I called customer care again and asked them to escalate the issue. I have purchased Aqua Grand 10 Ltrs Grand Plus RO unit from M/s Snapdeal via Order No: 5646017210 dated 05/04/2015, since last one & half month I was facing some issue w.r.t. I am totally fed up to follow up with them on daily basis. The items I received were local made without any brand and they are opentering in a bag instead of gift box. I availed the offer. I send many mail and made may phone call on 29th may to till date. M very disapointing. Then in this condition I request them to make my refund of Rs.849.00 which I have paid to them for this purpose through net banking on AXIS BANK. I pay for it and next day snapdeal refund the money.i brought it for 47 and now price is 349. I want 3 toolkit in handsome price of 47. Gluco Lodge Personal Care Home is a licensed personal care home Our newly constructed 51-bed home allows us to provide concentrated care for persons with diabetic When I denied, then asked to register a complaint will call back after enquiring. Also the quality of the product was poor.

Gluco lodge 51

SHOPEFUN. COM BUT STILL NOT RECEIVED ANY PRODUCT & I HAVE MAILED FOR AN REFUND ALSO BUT NOT GET ANY REPLY & ALL CONTACT NUMBERS ARE BEING SWITCH OFF. I have not used this promocode. And hence I booked complaint over phone 0f Sevenmantras 07774020777 on 24th Jan and subsequently on 26, 27 and 28th Jan' 2016. I had ordered thru amazon a mobile phone ASUS ZENPHONE MAX costing Rs.10290, and payment was made thru mastercard in full. The quality of stuff, stitching and style is poor. Two months have passed but they have still not refunded. Please Sir Check The Order Id You Are My Last Option.. The product sent to me was of worst quality. Now he says it does not accept returns. Looking forward to hearing back from you. THe original damaged product has been shipped back received by Amazon. THING IS THAT THEY CAN REACH ME FOR DELIVERY BUT CAN'T REACH ME FOR RETURN HOW IT IS POSSIBLE. I have ordered one sneaker on 25th April from jabongby using my friend's address and which i suppose to deliver on 7 th may. I got order on 10th may. They simply stopped communicating & Refused to return the money. Paytm did not generate any transaction ID or Reference no. I didn't receive the product. They dont have any fear about consumer rights and Indian consumer forum. On enquiry through email I was told by JABONG reps that they are unable to procure the product and hence cancelled the product. Buy It Now & Get Free Bonus. Even then, company is replying that the money is refunded. I bought a leather jacket from a website named 'chupchaplelo.com'. I contact Motorola online chat and they told me send the mob via express service to another centre. Their customer care only giving me ticket number of complaint and nothing I got till now. Mi note 3 on snapdeal. Dear Sir, On Dec 27, 2016 I purchased jacket on the web portal for Rs. I have sent them complaint email after which 4 reminders too, even with photographs (they asked for) but they are just acknowledging my email but no response further. Instead the retailer is suggesting that they will repair the jacket to adjust the arm length. I received the order but the same was not in the packaging as on their display, i received in the plastic bag with no details of the product i.e. I was said I will be contacted within 24hrs but haven't received any type f communication. It has been over a month and still it has not been collected, we have called the custoimer care at least 10 times and every time they said it will be done in next 2-3 days. Ringer button is loose. I paid for a charger using my debit card from the site bharatekart.com on 12/11/2016. I would like to request you to please take serious action against them because not only me my others too wasted there time on Amazon.in. They refuse to give courier details as their fraud will be caught. The owners and management of Gluco Lodge have over 35 years of experience in the health care industry, including formal training in health service and administration. Now they are denied to return the product. All steps what i have done given in pdf format as under....... Therefore, I pray to reimburse my amount that paid through Online (1) Rs.948/- on 13-01-16 (2) Rs.144/- on 14-01-16 & (3) Rs.144/- on 18-01-16. This order was made by me for my brother living in chennai. Everytime, I called Amazon, they have been forcing me to wait for another 24-48 hours and not addressing my issues. I have purchased MI 20800mph powerbank online from Ebazar ninja (order number: OID93738). S. ALAM BHILAI(C. V Plan Trip had contacted me after being given reference by your website for Kashmir Tour. I called the vendor and returned it for a replacement. No. 116451208 forpickup the damaged item from my delivery address and for replacement which is as per terms and conditions. I tried calling customer care, but no satisfactory reply came. I ordered pack of 3 trekpants from jabong some days back. I wanted that money to utilise somewhere else but unable to do so, as they have not refunded my money. Can you help me? I was allotted order ID as 16010. Kindly please provide the necessary legal assistance regarding my issue. Every time they assured me within 48hrs pick up will be done and now on 15th day Suddenly snapdeal said they can't do anything I have to wear the jacket which is not even my size. I have complained several times through mails and telephone but I got no response from Snapdeal. Then i contact amazon that in my order list it showing i have not received the product but i have received it. I ordered several items by myntra app but they cancelled it by themselves without taking my consent. Received Altro 2 Geyser on 23-Mar-16 which is a cheaper product by rs. Now when I have written to them they are refusing to accept the claim citing 7 days return policy is over. I had contacted to gadget wood customer care. Such a big name of the company and such big fraud. They do not reply to my emails and once I was lucky enough to talk a representative but he assured me he will call me back soon and help me exchange the pants. Sir/Madam, I ordered Adidas/Reebok running shoes in white colour and bit of blue in it vide order no. It has been completed almost one month. Hi I would like to inform I have been misguided by flipkart as they have provided me wrong product and after I requested for refund/exchange they are giving bullshit answer that this product doesn't comes under refund policy. Hi, My product is pending with the Paytm from more than 30 days and not even refunding the money. I did not know that a paperback edition of this title was in existence, let alone being sold, curiously enough the order page of this product still boldly proclaims of this being a hardcover edition! And what is the status of my transaction. Please do the needful. I tried registering complaint through there helpline no. I told them to reinstate my account and allow me to place the orders but Amazon denied to reinstate and also didn't disclosed the reason for the account closure. After that on 11may i filed a return request according to shopclues return policy. I ordered it on 7th Dec and it was Delivered on 12th Dec But when I opened my Package there was No Camera in the Box but there was a Stone Instead of the Camera. I tried to visit the service centers on the mentioned address on the website.but there are no service centers their, either it is lock or there is nothing. But I haven't got my money back as of now. Thanks, Paytm team.. Rs. 14,396/- The payment was immediately debited from my A/c through paynimo gateway and the confirmation mail form the seller said that the order was failed. I can sense on what level jabong might be cheating customers. I complaint regarding not fulfilling the deal, they replied they do not have any replacement policy instead of providing Parker pen and changing my items with vorosky branded items. I tried to call their customer care no. Really informative blog. Please do something as soon as possible. They refused to respond several times. But not saying what will happen to my money! Refund Request placed the snapdeal under the policy 7 day easy return policy. Now when we ordered they supplied low quality food. Being a costumer i want to know that how can i take my replacement of a faulty mobile delivered legally. Please look into this. They have taken my money. If this is the reason they giving me then there are lot of frauds happening inside Ezone. Mene online shopping se 5 shirt mangvaye the vo muje return karna he jo pic me dikhaya ya ta voto hehi nahi ess liye retun karna he or mere money refond kardijiye. I have raised the concern with the ebay/ seller to refund my money or replace the phone with Indian device but despite of raising this issue with selller and ebay there is no reply from them till now. The site MYNTRA is misleading and breaching the trust of its customers. I purchased a Moto G4 plus handset from Amazon.in on 13/11/2016 and got it deliverd on 22/11/2016 but due to busy schedule I start using phone from 06/12/2016. How to take legal action? On 22nd i again placed the order for same mobile and paid in advance through my credit card. If i paid full amount for new product then why they sent damage product to me. However as per their policy my money should have been refunded in 21 working days but it has been more that 60 days that the money has not been refunded. However when I informed them that it is not credited into my account by that time, representative of SNAPDEAL advised me to submit my bank statement, which I did immediately however after going through it they did not responded for long and later on gave me one reference no and advised me to contact my bank. They were giving big international brands products on sale. It would have been delivered on or before 21st March, 2016. YA101676064IN), I could found that there were only 4 nos of collar neck tees and 2 nos of jeans were inside the package. As per the trust pay policy I have been assured by the customer care of snapdeal that the money will be refunded within 7 days of the cancellation. I have also complained wb consumer forum. Dear Sir, i have placed a ordered to mart2all.com by the insisting by the mart2all tream with a assured gift of a LED TV 48", for this i paid a some of rupees of 9787/- on 31/01/2016. The following are my major concerns with the shipment which I received -- 1. Again so many phone calls and e mails, I again got this "eprila" brand tshirt. W991M0986815 on dt.29.04.2016 and also mail the photos on the same day. ReleaseMyAd, a Calcutta bas is cheating people. No more missed important software updates! SBI care se baat ki bohut muskil se call mil paai to wo bolne lagey ki 45 days lagenge aapka tab kuch ho paayega. I had raised money back claim 1589666 with eBay, who have advised me to take up the matter with seller. I have escalated this issue to their customer care as well as Paytm CEO But haven't received any response on actual status.


However, its now again postponed to 14th with no information being provided to its whereabouts. My Name is Tanaji Mane. After successful payments, I received a confirmation mail with delivery dates mentioned. In-spite of assuring delivery in 5 days it has not yet delivered and 11 days has passed. Order No: PaisaPay ID 40670975953, cost Rs.2530/-. Dear Sir, Sub: Complaint about faulty Power Bank PP 7000 mAh I am unhappy with the quality of a Power Bank PP 7000 mAh I bought at Mumbai on 14 December, 2015 and I am writing to seek a replacement. But after 10 minutes Amazon cancelled the orders by stating that my account is closed and I am not authorised to place orders from my Amazon account. But illegally holding my money. I HAVE PURCHASED A KARBONN 2.8 LEGEND MOBILE. Same mobile was returned to ebay.they promised to refund full amount.refund was approved from Ebay on 15th Jan 2016, they saide will reflect in account after 6 to 8 working days. Thus immediately after receiving the product I requested return which was approved by shopclues and return number is 2669983. I have paid Rs. I have already contact over phone & also mail and they told me remaining extra amount which I pay extra they have to get back me & confirmed me over mail, trail mail for your referrance. (etc) for me.
An order was placed with order # 100063010 on 8th march 2016, and done the payment through online on 8th march 2016. I have ordered a laptop model no- Dell Latitude 3540 of Rs 32700. Until unless I get the keyboard how do I check that the carry bag is smaller? I ordered life saving medicines for my mother from netmeds.com, invoice no NMS1612281614951A on 29 December 2016 and paid Rs 923.8 by de it card on secure. I have ordered a pen drive on amazon. I got the courier without the Parker pen. Sir, I had by online KIWO Jiwan mobile and payment made rs.509, after successful order massage received in my mobile that "your order will be deliver by 17 Dec-16 but till not delivered and contect no which is mentioned in website is always switch off, many time I have called and given mail also but response is Zero.

Being a banker, I investigated at my end and i am sure there are internal fraudulent practices are going inside the company - Quikr. My problem is 12 days to go but not solution. Its too small for the size I ordered and now they are not taking it back. Looking forward from your end soon. With respect I would like to state that I have ordered a Samnung Evo 128 GB memory card in 23/09/16 at 13:12 from book my offer.com. NOW THEY ARE DENYING ME A RETURN. For future reference, your order id is 145067873. IS KARAN MUJHE UN PR COM[PLAIN KRNI HAI.... I have also submitted for cancellation the order and refund the given amount Rs. I contacted them via various medium 20-30 times, they are telling 'We can't help'. Hi, I have ordered an item from from Van Heusen order no. Online shopping works on only one pillar, trust, and they broke that. IT WAS DELAYED BY SEVERAL DAYS AFTER CONTACTING THEM SEVERAL TIMES A DAMAGED PRODUCT WAS DELIVERED ON 9TH OF APRIL2016. Please rectify my problem return for my money or original product delivered. I would requet you to look into this issue as i feel i have been cheated. Recent times online portal cheating the customer like this. He suggested me to increase it to Rs 250000. BT I HV no faith in dem. The product was return to their warehouse on 12.4.2016. I bought the powerbank at 980rs. But till date i didn't receive the cash back 10% (Rs.700). Dear sir, I Patlory Srinivas ordered a Intex Aqua Power HD Dual Sim (16GB, Black) Price Rs. Later on after waiting for long when contacted them they informed me that my payment against this order is already refunded and credited into my account. April 2016. Received phone on 30 April. Placed an online order with YEPME and made online payment of Rs 162. Free tutorials! I also want a strong legal action against this website so that such incidents do not get repeated. No. DX3KCALFDTFC. DEAR SIR, SIR MAINE ONLINE SHOPING KE THROUH EK SAMSUNG COMBO OF MOBILE ORDER KIYA THA JISME MUJHE SAMSUNG GURU 2 MOBILE PHONE MILNE THEI AUR EK SAMSUNG MEMORY CARD 16GB. After receiving the keyboard I have tried to insert and keep the keyboard in the bag. Order ID: OD405272267690041000 after going through various reviews at flipkart site regarding the same phone i found out that this issue is with so many people, flipkart is knowingly selling such a product and it is completly illegal and shoud be penalised. Unicorn store refused to accept mobile for repair. I on the next day on 20 jan 2017 gone to kotla samsung service center (maa communication) there, the person sitting on the counter checked the phone till that time condition of the phone was proper then he told me that the engineer will check the phone and will make do letter but when he take the phone to engineer and come outside he told that the DO letter of the phone he will not make as there is some scratch in paint at top of the phone. LiDE 120 scanner product was ordered in snapdeal, on 10.03.2016.


The descriptive information showed on the website was misleading and wrong as such as the tablet has sim calling facility along with multi computer tasks. Dear Sir, I ordered two kurties and they delivered wrong size, when i raised a replacement request they refuse to replace.. After this, they have been running mockery for the last 3 days, trying to push me to cheaper properties. I have invested the money and ordered the item and after 8days if they are unable to deliver my product then that is their problem. The company has confirmed that replacement will be done after inspection on evening of 02 Dec 16. I mailed the complaint to them on their given mail for queries. Not sure if its a genuine site or fake one trying to make money from customer hard earned money. Later the order got rejected but I have not yet got the refund for my payment. I purchase photo frame online from shopclues.com, but on delivery product was damaged and i return the same to the merchant location by my own through dtdc courier and i shared all the information like courier slip, proof of delivery eith the shopclues through email. For delivery on dt.18feb, 2016. This is regarding my recent snapdeal Order ID: 15503013222, i have purchased 3 items in this order and yesterday received one of the item "Mizuno Inspire 12 Runnng shoes" as size was not perfect i have raised the request for return but snapdeal has denied my return request and they are saying i can not return any item to snapdeal, but i hve made this retrun request as per their 7 days return policy, this is some kind of cheating with customer and if they are not ready to accept any return why the hell they are accepting orders, if this is not going to resolve i will file civil case against snapdeal for cheating. I made online payment through Ccavenue but they have blocked my fund. So I request you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful. So Kindly I Request to You Please do some action to fraud PAYTM Online Shopping Website. It has been a practice of Snapdeal of selling duplicate products on their website as told to me by some of my friends. Flipcart cheted me. I want to return product which is delivered to me. I belong to a poor family and snapdeal is not prividing me with my cashback i have waisted ₹500 on calling them again again And but they are not responding to me in a good manner! essay. The company is replying that they have refunded the money during February, 2016. OID285129 POD No: 1320516004654 please sir help me. I purchased mobile but product is not working properly from SNAPDEAL. I purchased on COD basis a Mitashi Tablet AP105 on 19th Jan' 2016 and started using it. Had gifted Apple I phone 4s 32GBP with the imei number is 990001876468190 which stoped working after a while. In this call order was successfully confirmed. And again refund has not given to me yet. I had received Duplicate product from online Shopping Site Chupchaplelo.com. I tried to get address of Motorola office from Customer care but they refuse. I have ordered iPhone 13 days back. I told them to return my phone. I asked them to swap it with the older one but he denied saying courier company is not same. An early response is appreciated. I want to change this phone. Complain against amazon. Thanks Again. MI 20800mah power bank from The- EMART. No more missed important software updates! UpdateStar 11 lets you stay up to date and secure with the software on your computer. The item delivered was not up to the size so I requested a return, the courier boy picked up the glasses from my address on 10th October 2016. But no fruitful attemp from bata is not required to me. Really enjoyed this blog. When I am enquiring about the same with zotezo.com, they are not responding to mails and contact number provided in their website is not able to connect to anybody except getting cut after some time automatically. And they will pay 300 rs for courior. After 4 days later again he call me and told that your parcel is stopped at dtdc courier hub because the billing amount is rs 12000 and you have to paid rs 12000 then only product will be received and after talking to him I was giving him rs 2999 more rupees to him throw net banking transfer and now he has. The brand Quikr is into the lame business of Delivering promises during sale and fails to deliver everything that was committed. It is very bad experience to talk to the above customer care no. If you guys cannot do the delivery zrefund me my money. The product was not worked in my system. MZnwnx A round of applause for your post.
TOD104373562. Till now no one is taking action. I purchased my order snapdeal on 17oct 2016(colombus running shoes) but till date I don't receive my order everyday I coordinate with snapdeal team but they not give any response about my order so I request to you kindly provide my order. Thanks & Regards. I have purchase a power bank of 20800mah through CUPCHAPLELO site paying 699/-. Thanks & Regard Viney Kumar Mob. They confirmed my order on that day. PRODUCT RECEIVED SNAPDEAL IN 07 JAN 2016 BUT AFTER LONG TIME SNAPDEAL CANT REFUND MY AMOUNT RS 7650.00 AND HE TELL ME I CANT SEND YOU UR PRODUCT OR AMOUNT. When I try to call their customer care, there is no response from their side and till now the order has not yet been even shipped. Amit named person asked me to courier the phone I spent almost 300 and sent the phone. Wrong jacket received..but not get corrective action. Often I have to pat or shutdown & restart. I am shifting to bhopal on 30th August and till date if they are unable to response then who will be responsible for my waste of time and money. You may also like.. But i can not believe on the shopclues policy that they sell in the market duplicate product due to this they are unable to issue invoice as well as warranty card. What is the best pill for diabetes type 2 drugs When enquired about that, they are just giving reassurance and nothing happening. I want to know why my order is cancel. Inspite of doing all that was told by the company, this case was closed and neither was the product replaced nor they had refunded my money. Please take strict action as they are cheating consumers with using big brands name & supplying duplicate product & help to replace/refund. I told them this is not about a missing person but a missing document. Like a fool I am continuously following it up, but they keep on saying that the address you provided is incorrect, although I never received any call on this regard neither from their courier partner nor from budli.in. I had purchased electronic led blubs which were delivered to me after 11 days of my order and they delivered me totally damaged product. Why should I accept a repaired jacket and pay for a brand new one. With subsequent calls and following up with Quikr, they are denying any refund claims against this issue as they think delhivery courier is the one to be blamed for this goof-up. Thus it seems to be fraud. Unicorn store gave me further details: a. Their courier partner dhlivery message me every day that they would do the reverse pickup but non one has yet come for the pickup. Surat. I got my product on January 11, but after opening the box, I found out that I had been delivered a wrong product ((SonyMDR-XB310 AP) which was much cheaper than the booked product. Gluco Lodge Personal Care Home is a licensed personal care home/assisted living facility. Our community is nestled in the scenic Cherry Valley of the Pocono Mountains I want accountability to be fixed in delivering wrong goods of the Seller as wel as Snapdeal who has not bothered to resolve my issue. Ccavenue and I have been cheated by them.

No comments:

Post a Comment